GAS GENERATOR (AIR, NITROGEN, AND HYDROGEN)
High-performance gas generator for laboratories. Techniques that require gas flow such as Chromatography, Thermal Analysis, and LC-MS, among others, use a large number of cylinders that generate costs and take up a lot of space. Gas Generators solve this problem. Compact and high technology, they generate N2, H2, and Air Zero to purities that can reach 99.9999%. Among the main highlights are precision, infinity, and genius line. Gas generators are suitable for all equipment that uses Gases such as Hydrogen, Ultra-Pure Air and Nitrogen.
Fully meet the requirements and specifications for use in gas chromatography in research, development, and quality control laboratories, in the process line, and in special applications. The technology used in the production of Gas is PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) or PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) depending on the degree of Purity and does not use any type of caustic reaction to generate the Gas. Hydrogen and Nitrogen generators feature a compact modular design with multi-level mounting capabilities, which reduces the footprint of the equipment. Generators are equipped with various safety functions; their use is more appropriate for laboratories than the use of gas cylinders that need constant filling and monitoring of gas quality.
LABORATORY GAS GENERATORS
Laboratory gas generators can be an excellent budget replacement for imported high-tech generators. The Laboteck provides all the necessary types of gas generators and additional equipment for use in gas chromatography:
- HHV hydrogen generators. Pure (99.995%) and ultrapure (99.9999%) hydrogen are produced. This purity is much higher than that of hydrogen in cylinders. In addition, hydrogen generators are safe, unlike hydrogen cylinders.
- Hot air generators. Thanks to the catalytic purification of air, HHF air generators increase the accuracy of analysis, and due to the self-regeneration of the filter, the operator is freed from routine maintenance.
- Generators of nitrogen, gas, and gas. The technique for producing nitrogen in generators is based on the principle of absorption.
- Blocks of gas cleaning (BOV). There are two modifications of gas purification units, which are designed for additional gas purification – nitrogen and air from hydrocarbons.
- Dry air compressors (SWR). The devices are designed to power clean nitrogen generators by blowing dry air to optical systems of laboratory devices, etc. Automatic regeneration of the dehumidification filter significantly reduces routine maintenance.
Laboteck provides devices that use this technology and are known for operating more smoothly, quietly, reliably, and continuously without the need for internal reservoirs for hydrogen storage, which increases the equipment’s operational safety. Gas Chromatography (CG) to meet the most demanding current analytical needs such as process monitoring, quality control, service laboratory, and R&D.
GAS GENERATORS BENEFITS
Reliable Analytical Research Results – A constant stream of purified nitrogen improves the stability of the chromatograph and provides well reproducible results.
Laboratory Performance – The large volumes of nitrogen used as a carrier gas for LC-MS methods provide good performance in routine laboratory analyzes. To save workspace there is the possibility of wall-mounted installation.
Increased Security – The production of nitrogen at low pressure and room temperature eliminates the risks associated with the use of high-pressure gas cylinders or liquid nitrogen.
Easy installation – Models with an integrated compressor operate without a power supply.
Silent Operation – The exclusive proprietary Split System (for models with a compressor) allows the compressor to be installed separately from the nitrogen production unit to reduce noise in the laboratory room.
WHY CHOOSE THE LABOTECK GAS GENERATOR?
Gas generators offer a safe, comfortable and economical alternative to gas cylinders and dewars. A Laboteck gas generator provides you with a reliable, easy-to-use, on-demand, high purity gas supply. Laboteck offers Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Zero Air generators that are specialized in gas chromatography and are used to supply gas to the detectors, for example, flame ionization detector FID and FPD flame photometric detector. One generator can provide several detectors, generators are available in various capacities according to the needs of different customers. Laboteck is the largest distributor of chemical reagents, and analytical and biochemical equipment for various laboratories, medical, education, and industries.
|Power Supply||AC110/220±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Package Size(W*D*H) mm||600*600*630|