High Temperature Vacuum Ovens (Vacuum Furnace)
The Laboteck is a company specializing in vacuum oven manufacturer used high vacuum ovens technology for laboratories, industrial and research areas, selling products, services, integrated solutions and providing technical assistance.
Laboteck is a leading provider of high temperature vacuum ovens for inert atmosphere. The range includes an annealing furnace with high temperatures up to 2800 degrees Celsius (° C) that operates in high vacuum, ultra-high vacuum and inert atmospheres, nitrogen, hydrogen and reducing gases.
The Applications Of Vacuum Oven Are:
- Diffusion and bonding
- Hot pressing
- Crystal growth
- Glass processing
- Heat treatment
These are products developed with the latest technology and according to the main requirements of biochemists, pharmacists and scientists, such as: micropipettes, phometers, laboratory centrifuges, microscopes, analytical scales, semi-analytical, and various other materials to perform experiments, calculations, biological or chemical measurements and analysis.
The vacuum furnace is generally used for the sterilization, cooking and drying of non-volatile materials and for heat treatment for mining companies, schools, medical and scientific researchers. It is particularly useful for the simultaneous drying of small amounts of different polymer types used in trial molding processes. It is also used in areas such as electronics engineering, electro coating, pharmaceuticals, paint baking and printing for materials related to preheating or drying.
Function and Feature of Our Vacuum Oven:
- Timer heating off
- Alarm feature by heat buzzer
- Temperature correction
- Overheat shutdown
- Adjustment of the heating power percentage
- Precision temperature control with resolution of 0…1 ° C
- Digital direct reading display, easy to operate temperature control
- Large transparent tempered glass, easy to observe object
- Material ： Stainless steel
- Suitable for drying of heat sensitive samples and experiments under inert gas
- Control system with programmable PID microprocessor
- Digital display for temperature and time, easy to use control panel
- Stainless steel cell which is resistant to contamination, many chemical vapor and corrosion
- One piece silicone seal that can be easily mounted on the body
- Manometer to observe pressure changes in the cell
- Two ball valves for vacuum connection and the addition of dry air or inert gas
- Heat-resistant observation window on the door
Specifications of Our Vacuum Ovens:
- Silicone pressure seal provides excellent insulation in the box.
- Glass fiber insulation contributes to effective thermal insulation and energy saving.
- The heating plate mounted on all four sides of the box ensures temperature uniformity.
- The temperature sensor ensures stable operation under certain vacuum conditions.
Our company provide a wide range of vacuum ovens to meet numerous needs that can complement each other in integrated solutions. We have accumulated rich experience and valuable technical support in the production of Vacuum oven. Whenever and wherever, we never give up our goal, which is to provide high quality, competitive price and the best service to our customers.
The Laboteck came up with the purpose of providing excellent vacuum oven products, services and after-sales to its customers. To this end, it represents the best international brands in their respective areas and has a professional sales and service structure, with trained technicians, equipped workshop and spare parts, ensuring quality and agility.
After vacuum oven supplier, in addition to warranty service, we offer preventive maintenance, installation monitoring and training contracts.
Laboteck guarantees fast and safe delivery of the vacuum oven of your need, if you have any questions, please contact us!