What is Sieve Shaker?
Laboratory Sieve Shaker is a small and lightweight tabletop motorized & electromagnetic separator that can separate up to 8 sieves with 4, 8, 12 & 16 inches diameter. Despite being small in size, the sieve shakers still uses three-dimensional vibration for maximum performance and complete separation.
WHAT IS SIEVE ANALYSIS?
Sieve analysis (or gradation analysis) is a practice or procedure used to determine the particle size distribution of granular materials. This application is carried out by directing the granular material studied through the rows of sieves progressively and increasingly towards the sieve layer.
Size distribution determination is critical in determining the performance of the material in use. In the sieve analysis application, organic-non-organic granular materials, sand, crushed stone, clay, granite, feldspars, coal, soil, a wide range of produced powders, seeds can be used. Sieve shakers can reduce the relevant material to the minimum granular size for the methods to be studied. Sieve analysis is the most common and simple method used for particle size determination.
FEATURES OF LABORATORY SIEVE SHAKER:
- Reliable sieve analysis device
- Easy operation, ergonomic design
- Perfect, effective separation in a short time
- Accurate results – three-dimensional vibration for full separation and greater accuracy
- Analog and digital gradual height and time adjustment
- Wide separation range – Can hold up to 8 sieves frames with standard setup
- Suitable structure for dry and wet screening
- Quiet and low maintenance
- Quick screen change – quick release mechanism allows near-instant review of test results
- Stainless Steel – all contact parts are stainless steel SS 304
SPECIFICATION OF LABORATORY SIEVE SHAKER:
- Timer: 0-60 Minutes
- Timer Type: Digital / Analogue
- Power Supply: 220 Volts
- Motor Power: 1/4HP, Single Phase
- Certifications: CE and ISO
WHERE TO BUY & LEARN MORE ABOUT Sieve Shaker?
Laboteck Scientific has developed sieve shakers and different sieving device models to meet the technical needs of quality assurance and research laboratories for precise and reliable test sieve analysis. Microprocessor-controlled digital or basic analog sieve shakers, high-capacity sieve shakers, wet sieving apparatus and air-jet sieving system are products that serve this purpose. In addition, with its high quality sieves of different diameters and heights in accordance with ASTM standards and CE and ISO certifications, it appeals to many users with different needs with affordable price alternatives. Alternative model selection is possible for different laboratory applications.
Laboteck Scientific is the most trusted manufacturer of sieve shaker products worldwide, known for its durability and longevity. You can contact to Laboteck Scientific and visit laboteck.com to get right choice of Sieve Shaker at best budget price with support and technical assistance.