Biosafety Cabinets are designed for a variety of experimental and clinical trials. Provides a clean and safe environment for experiments. The elimination of toxic and harmful particles is extremely important for the safety of the user, the environment and the sample being studied.
Biosafety cabinet has a High-Efficiency Particulate Capture (HEPA) filter and protects personnel or both personnel and the test from health-hazardous substances. It is generally used to work safely on materials contaminated with infectious microorganisms or pathogens. It is also known as microbiological safety cabinet. All exhaust air ejected from the biosafety cabinet is HEPA-filtered air, removing harmful bacteria and viruses.
The classes and types of biosafety cabinet are basically divided in two ways:
Class I Biosafety Cabinets:
Class I biosafety cabinet protect personnel and the environment, but do not protect test materials.
Class II Biosafety Cabinets:
Class II biosafety cabinet provides protection to the user, test materials and the environment. It is the most commonly used model in biomedical and microbiology laboratories.
Our safety and performance-focused cabinets have proven performance in the pharmaceutical manufacturing, biotechnology and chemical sectors, as well as in forensic, university, and government research institutes. Laboteck works with architects, site managers, OHS experts, safety professionals, and scientists to design custom cabinets to meet the needs of laboratory or production facilities.
As a world leader in protection solutions, the Laboteck team is committed to delivering superior engineering and service quality at all levels of safety cabinet manufacturing and use.
It is generally used for the protection of the users and the sample, especially in laboratory studies where microbiology, biomedicine, genetics, animal tests and biological hazard sample analyzes are required.
• Biosafety cabinets are generally used to work safely on infectious microorganisms and pathogens.
• The exhaust air discharged in biosafety cabinets is filtered air, so that air containing harmful bacteria and viruses is removed.
• Different biosafety cabinets are basically divided in two ways: the level of protection of the environment and personnel, the level of protection of the experiment.
• Biosafety cabinets are used for microbiological planting and robotic studies in the cabin.
• Vented Biosafety Cabinets; tuberculosis, tuberculosis.
• Biosafety Cabinet can be used in drug preparation processes.
Where are Biosafety Cabinets Used?
• Pharmaceutical Sector
• Food industry
• Environmental Sector
• Chemical Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• Veterinary medicine
• Agriculture Sector
• Medical Faculties and used in many industries.
Main Features of Biosafety Cabinets:
Biosafety cabinet that can be used in laboratories requiring level 1, 2 or 3 of biosecurity
• Air inlet and outlet air at both inlets of inlet air are drawn in to ensure personnel and product protection.
• 70% of HEPA filtered air is drawn into the working room and 30% of air is discharged from the circulation.
HEPA filter to protect the laboratory environment.
Less noisy fans
• Two blowers with less noise are fitted while providing an airflow model to ensure a quiet flow environment.
Excellent observation with high usage
• Glass walls on both sides provide a wider viewing angle for users to experiment.
User protective UV sterilization
• When the door is opened or closed, the UV rays are automatically switched off to avoid direct UV rays to users.
Two-way accessible filter change
• Depending on the space in which the cabinet is placed, the filter change can be performed on either side or in front of the cabinet.
Laboteck offer Biological safety cabinets are designed according to the standards of high quality, biological safety, reliability, ergonomics and usability. Microbiological Safety Cabinet. Our company believes that it is possible to produce solutions primarily by making a difference in perception and evaluating the demands in detail, and determining this working principle in the solutions it will create, our company aims to progress by gaining the trust of our valued customers. To more details, please contact us!